Banglashree Printed Silk Saree
Fabric - Silk
Colour - Printed
Type - Saree, Printed
Banglashree is a specially printed silk saree made of degummed Malda silk and handwoven in Murshidabad. The source of the print designs are Sahojpath, Bishnupur Temples, the works of Rabindranath Tagore, Gaganendranath Tagore, Abanindranath Tagore, Jamini Roy, Victoria Memorial, Kalighat Temple, Hazar Duari, etc.
COLOUR, TEXTURE & WASH CARE INFORMATION
- Colour and Texture of the product may slightly vary than that in the photograph.
- Dry Clean only, Cold Wash recommended. Colour may bleed in case of natural dyes.
- May have slight irregularity which is characteristic of any hand-woven, hand-embroidered or hand-crafted product. Connoisseurs worldwide love handmade products, more because of these small variations in regular pattern as that adds to the unique charm of these products which is missing in machine-made products.
- Missing yarn, slobs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomena in hand-woven products. This is a natural outcome and inherent characteristic of the hand-weaving procedure which makes the products all the more unique and beautiful.
- Imperfections in hand-printing may be noticed, and colour may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing and printing processes employed.