Matka Silk Dhoti in Black with Jari work border
Fabric - Matka Silk
Colour - Black
Type - Dhoti (Bottomwear), Plain, Traditional
Dhoti is a traditional comfortable bottomwear. It is sheer finished fabric that can be draped in myriad styles. This colourful silk Dhoti has been prized possession for many.
COLOUR, TEXTURE & WASH CARE INFORMATION
- Colour and Texture of the product may slightly vary than that in the photograph.
- Dry Clean only, Cold Wash recommended. Colour may bleed in case of natural dyes.
- May have slight irregularity which is characteristic of any hand-woven, hand-embroidered or hand-crafted product. Connoisseurs worldwide love handmade products, more because of these small variations in regular pattern as that adds to the unique charm of these products which is missing in machine-made products.
- Missing yarn, slobs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomena in hand-woven products. This is a natural outcome and inherent characteristic of the hand-weaving procedure which makes the products all the more unique and beautiful.
- Imperfections in hand-printing may be noticed, and colour may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing and printing processes employed.